Sunday, May 25, 2014

BITE Beauty Matte Lip Crayons: Satsuma, Grape, Sweety, and Blood Orange

Hey y'all!!! 

I do not know what came over me, but I recently bought these wildly bright lip colors.  I am going through a tough phase and its really putting my persistence to the test (hell its putting it through fire and ice), so maybe I was just feeling reckless and as a result I bring to all of you this review. 

If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, then you have most probably already read my brief review and seen the swatches (on the arm) of the Bite Beauty Matte Lip Crayons. All throughout my final exams week, a couple weeks ago, I pined for sleep as I sat awake studying well into the early morning hours (3 a.m. devil's hour). Ironically, here I am and it is 2:00 a.m. No exams, but something... 

Anyway, I thought to post some additional pictures of the packaging and color swatches on the lips.  

Bite Beauty is available exclusively at Sephora.  The Matte Lip Crayons cost $24.  

Review
These lip crayons are richly pigmented and appear opaque in one swipe across the lips. They feel very creamy and smooth.  My lips were a bit dry when I applied these colors because I applied them only a few minutes after waking up, yet my lips look normal as demonstrated in the pictures below.  This shows you how excited I was to swatch these as soon as the sun came up.  Although a matte lip product, I did not experience heaviness, tightness, and dryness. So, technically these are not matte. Thank goodness! The small crayon bullet allows precise application, serving the dual function of a lipstick and a lip pencil.  I noted that the bullet of this Bite lip product is sturdier, yet more narrowly pointed, than the Bite High Pigment Lip Pencils. These lip colors have a naturally sweet scent. They 
are made with natural ingredients and are food grade. Lastly, the Matte Lip Crayon collection is limited-edition and selling out quickly. 


Grape, Sweety, Blood Orange, and Satsuma (Left to Right) 

Color Swatches 
Satsuma, Grape, Sweety, and Blood Orange (top to bottom) 





I hope this post was informative and helpful. Your friendly comments are much appreciated.  Come back soon. Thanks!
Please support StrawberryHeartsChocolateDarts and connect with me via... 

4 comments:

  1. Bite really seems to have promising lippies! Just wish these were available here in India.. Loving satsuma ans sweety! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is alright hun!! These all look so pretty on you and I love that they have such a fine point as well!! Great review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meesha, I hope everything will work out for you! You got the smarts and beauty to overcome anything! And these lippies are so pretty! I've been wanting to try Bite products for a while! Thanks for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors! I have heard such great things about bite beauty's lip products!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS POLICY: I love to receive comments from my readers. It helps me know that I am reaching out to people who share my interests. One of my favorite parts of blogging is interaction with other "beauty enthusiasts" like myself. Feel free to inform me of your thoughts, opinions, and feedback regarding the subject matter discussed in the blog post. Please refrain from leaving comments that involve advertisements, giveaways, and any other promotions, including promotion of your own blog/social media forums. There is absolutely no tolerance for negativity or obscenity.

***Please DO NOT LEAVE LINKS OR HYPERLINKS in your comments!