- Color: a yellow-toned, dusty orange.
- Formula: a thin creme consistency.
- Application: requires patience because you need three coats for an evened out appearance and must wait for the first layer to dry before applying another layer of polish; the polish has a tendency to run off the brush and flood the nail bed.
- Staying-power: I applied Essie Good to Go top coat, which is my absolute favorite top-coat. As long as the polish isn't cheap in quality, I get good wear-time (four-five days) using Good to Go. Personally, although I love wearing nail colors, I prefer my nails bare sometimes. Also, my nails grow out fast. So if a polish lasts about four days for me, without chipping, I am "good-to-go".
- Overall: I didn't end up keeping this one because I like my polishes to be low maintenance when it comes to application. I can compromise on staying power (well not if the polish chips shamelessly 20 minutes after I applied it), but I do not like a runny consistency and slow drying time.
Please like, comment, share, follow, and subscribe!
♥ Yours Truly,