Sunday, November 17, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Gloss Embellished (Evening Opulence Collection)

Hey Y'all!

Today, I would like to share a new gloss from Revlon's Holiday 2013 "Evening Opulence" collection. This shade, called "Embellished," is a new addition to the ColorBurst gloss range, but for a limited time only. 

I decided to purchase this shade for two reasons: the gorgeous deep wine red color and comfortable texture of Revlon's ColorBurst glosses. 

Also, these glosses are affordable - $6.99 - 7.99. I have spotted this collection at my local ULTA and Walgreens. 

If you want a deep red-wine lip color for the Holiday season, but don't like to wear full impact vampy lip colors, then this is a great option for you. This shade can be sheered out or worn full force. I like to sheer this shade out on my lips, which makes my lips appear naturally deeply pigmented. If I wear about two coats, then I attain a glossy, classy, "evening" dark lip look. Although a deep color, I feel quite comfortable wearing this shade to school. I do not feel comfortable straying away from MLBB colors for school, but this one has been an exception. 

Take a look at the pictures below to get a better idea of the shade. Again, this gloss is so pigmented for being a gloss and very comfortable. Of course this is not a sticky or heavy gloss, therefore you cannot expect this product to be long wearing. However, I must add that the staying power of this gloss is not at all "fickle" as that of some glossy products, i.e., YSL Rouge Volupte Shines. 

Go get yourself one as soon as possible!!! 









 Please support StrawberryHeartsChocolateDarts @

Your friendly comments are much appreciated. 
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh so gorgeous on you! I passed this by in the store because I have so many glosses...but you have convinced me to go back!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS POLICY: I love to receive comments from my readers. It helps me know that I am reaching out to people who share my interests. One of my favorite parts of blogging is interaction with other "beauty enthusiasts" like myself. Feel free to inform me of your thoughts, opinions, and feedback regarding the subject matter discussed in the blog post. Please refrain from leaving comments that involve advertisements, giveaways, and any other promotions, including promotion of your own blog/social media forums. There is absolutely no tolerance for negativity or obscenity.

***Please DO NOT LEAVE LINKS OR HYPERLINKS in your comments!