Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Seven Deadly Beauty Sins Tag

Hello Everyone! I would like to thank my friend ReNu at MyBeautyJunction for tagging me to do this post. Lately, I haven't been in the mood to post consistently, but this tag has helped me get back into it. Obviously I really enjoy writing, but it is challenging when you have a lot of worries on your mind. But then again it also makes me feel better, helps me express, and is a positive and relaxing distraction. So here goes... I am back! For the last week or so I have been a "sloth" with putting up posts. Perhaps because of the "wrath" I felt when I lost all the images from 200 plus posts, which I had to revert to draft until I can re-upload the images. Now, I have come back with "pride" to share my "lust" for makeup! Makeup! Makeup! 

DISCLAIMER: This image was borrowed from Google.com. search "seven deadly sins." This image is not my original work product. I am not taking credit for the creation of this particular image. I am only using this image as a reference. 

GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item? 
I own three Chanel lipsticks. I suppose $35-40 is pretty extreme for a lipstick.

WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love-hate relationship?
I really enjoy wearing blush. However, I like blush to look natural on my face. I don't apply any base makeup on my face, so at times the blush is hard to blend on the naked face and can accentuate my pores. 

GLUTTONY: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your makeup collection? 
I don't think I have a lot of products from any one particular brand. I think I have three or four items from each one of the makeup brands I have tried. MAC could possibly be the winner though. I own a few shadows, a blush, lip conditioner, gel eyeliner, face exfoliator, and lipstick from MAC. 

SLOTH: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Lotions and moisturizers. I think I have normal skin, so I don't bother with it. However, I believe moisturizing it regularly might be good in the long run in order to maintain normal skin. 

PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Eyeliner! It was the first makeup product I used other than nail colors. I think it makes me look seductive and feminine, whereas without it I look child-like and innocent. 

LUST: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Although I will never spend $60 plus on a lipstick, I think Tom Ford lipsticks would be #1 on my "wish" list. 

ENVY: What makeup product or look looks great on others but not yourself? 
Eyeshadows, especially colorful ones. 

I would like to tag:
Dhruvee atBeauty By D.M
Michelle Louie at Cherise Cheeks
Katie Clarke at a bit of lippy
Zara at Bows and Pearls
Christine B. at Little Red Bow


Thank you for reading! If you like this post, take a look at the rest of my blog. Show your support and follow me here through Google Friends ConnectBlog Lovin'Twitter, and She Said Beauty. Please leave your comments for feedback and suggestions. I would be so delighted!

2 comments:

  1. Lol I've heard that the best way to overcome writers' block is to actually write, so yay for you! Thanks for doing the tag, I love that picture! So far almost everyone has said they skip the moisturisers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, like them so much!
    What about following each other? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS POLICY: I love to receive comments from my readers. It helps me know that I am reaching out to people who share my interests. One of my favorite parts of blogging is interaction with other "beauty enthusiasts" like myself. Feel free to inform me of your thoughts, opinions, and feedback regarding the subject matter discussed in the blog post. Please refrain from leaving comments that involve advertisements, giveaways, and any other promotions, including promotion of your own blog/social media forums. There is absolutely no tolerance for negativity or obscenity.

***Please DO NOT LEAVE LINKS OR HYPERLINKS in your comments!